|Top Reviews: Honda Logo Hyundai Verna Dodge Viper Fiat Strada Peugeot 206 Skoda Felicia Subaru Forester|
Kia Ceed is a car of compact class which is produced by manufacturer from South Korea since 2006. The car is available in hatchback and estate modifications (station wagon), and both with petrol and diesel engines, with 5 trim levels and transmissions both automatic and manual. In today’s Kia Ceed Review we are going to talk about estate modification with 5 doors and 5 seats available. Externally, station wagon and hatchback are very similar, the only difference is in the rear part; the control panel and seats are identical. However in the later models the front panel began to look more interesting. On road performance station wagon wins a bit and the bumps on the road are felt less. The car is heavier and holds the road better.
Length – 4470 mm, width – 1790 mm, height – 1490 mm; clearance – 150 mm; wheelbase – 2650 mm; tank volume – 53l.
Available Engines in all Modifications
- 1.4 liter four-cylinder with the capacity of 73kW (105 hp) or (109 hp);
- 1.6 liter four-cylinder with the capacity of 95kW (122 hp);
- 2.0 liter four-cylinder with a power of 105 kW (143 hp).
- 1.6 liter CRDi four-cylinder and power of 66 kW (90 hp);
- 1.6 liter CRDi four-cylinder and power of 85 kW (115 hp) (sine March 2007);
- 1.6 liter CRDi four-cylinder and power of 94 kW (122 hp) (since March 2008);
- 2.0 liter CRDi four-cylinder and power of 103 kW (140 hp) (July 2007).
- 5-speed manual (for only 1.4, 1.6, and 2.0);
- 6-speed manual (1.4, 1.6 and 2.0);
- 4-speed automatic transmission (available with 1.6 and 2.0).
- Door handles painted in body color;
- Front and rear mudguards;
- Increased ground clearance.
- Rear seats with backrests folding 60/40;
- Cover for luggage compartment.
- Front airbags;
- Side airbags and curtain airbags;
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), warning system for emergency braking (ESS);
- Attachment for a child seat ISOFIX.
- Multi-function steering wheel;
- The front windows with electric drive;
- Adjustment of the steering wheel by height and start;
- Triple triggered direction indicators when pressed once;
- Rear-view mirrors with the electric drive;
- 6 speakers.
Station wagons of the second generation after the restyling are almost ideal. There is a nice big trunk, and roof rails - particularly for bulky goods, and a comfortable salon. The rear seats can be folded to allow the transportation of long goods. Front seats can’t be folded. The driver is comfortably seated, passengers behind have a lot of space for the legs and head. There is reasonable fuel consumption - 9-11 liters with automatic transmission.
Popular Kia Models: